New music

14 Dec 2013

It's Hard Meeting Eligible Single Men. Has Anyone Tried Speed Dating or Online Dating in Nigeria?


Hi guys, I am so lonely. I live in a house full of people. But I need my own life partner and love. I came back from the UK early this year for a marriage, but it didn't work, so I refused the marriage.
I run a small business, and the people I meet aren't the type of people I'd like to marry. But I don't have any other avenues to meet eligible men. Most of the ones I meet through parties are way too young, and everyone in my age bracket seems to be taken (32-38). Also I didn't grow up here, so have limited friends who can do introductions.

Can someone suggest where I can meet/connect with eligible single men? Has anyone tried speed dating or online dating in Nigeria? Is Afrointroduction any good?

I'm 5'5, size 6 (uk), people say I look like Cassie (I don't know for them o'!)

J


_____

This comment came in under this advice corner post. Please share your experience with J. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment