New music

16 Feb 2014

'I can't leave my husband over infidelity"-Foluke Daramola

You must have heard the controversy attached to Foluke Daramola and new husband whose wife left when she found out he was dating her.Well,Foluke says she can never leave her husband if he cheats unless he beats her..Sadly...She also revealed to the Sun that she lost her virginity to rapists(really bold of her)..
"I have a marriage principle; the only reason I will leave my marriage is for physical abuse. I won’t compromise it again. It makes someone to be dead spiritually because you lose your self-esteem and die inwardly. I can deal with infidelity but not physical abuse because I might not live to tell the story.
"I have had different experiences; I have been in a marriage once, I was abused in it, I was deflowered by rapists.I had a younger brother and I never got to know a father figure in my life. As I grew up, my environment exposed me to dangers and it was why I was deflowered at an early stage."

No comments:

Post a Comment