New music

15 Apr 2014

Taylor Swift surprises fan at bridal shower


Taylor Swift traveled to Columbus, Ohio, on Saturday to attend a superfan's bridal shower.
The Speak Now singer made bride-to-be Gena Gabrielle's day after making a surprise appearance at the shower. "I was going to say I had no idea Taylor was coming it was a complete surprise. She's an incredible person and amazing friend," Gena Gabrielle wrote on Twitter.
"Apparently they told Taylor she didn't have time and she said no I'm going to ohio I can't make the wedding & I promised her,'" Gabrielle explained on Twitter.
"Taylor didn't crash the bridal shower she had an invitation ;)," tweeted Gabrielle. "I'm really not that special and I'm still in awe she did this for me."
The fan has met Swift at several meet-and-greet events, and invited Swift to her shower and wedding. While she won't be attending the wedding, Swift sure did make waves at the shower.
Gabrielle shared lots of photos on Instagram and Twitter, including shots of Swift and the bride, groom and bridesmaids. And like any good shower guest, Swift brought along a few gifts including a KitchenAid mixer and Le Creuset cookware.
"You can tell we don't cook- we all thought Taylor got me a lid- they are pots," tweetedGena Gabrielle.
"Thank you for making today even more special," Gena Gabrielle added. "You went above & bring my wildest dreams. I can't thank you enough."
Now, one question remains: think Swift stayed on or went off the registry?

No comments:

Post a Comment