New music

15 Jul 2014

Anna Kendrick is OK not being on the 'most beautiful' list

Dan Martensen for Glamour
Share this image:
Dan Martensen for Glamour
Stars can say the most implausible things when they’re promoting a project.
Take the super-busy Anna Kendrick, who has six films scheduled for release in 2014. She’s featured in Glamour’s August issue and dutifully talks up one of them, Pitch Perfect 2.
And even though she’s a beauty, she claims to be fine not being acknowledged as such.

“The thing is, my appearance — that’s never been my moneymaker. I’m fine being small. I’m fine being all the things I am. And I’m happy I’m not supposed to be on the 50 Most Beautiful list all the time, because that would be super (expletive) stressful.”

Good one, Anna!
Actually, she is pretty amusing.

THE HOLLYWOOD LIFE CAN BE SO COMPLICATED.

“Sometimes I just want to wear the same outfit for three days in a row. And I kind of can’t.”

ON MANAGING BACK-TO-BACK PROJECTS.

“It’s really fun. It’s like eating Cheerios every morning and then switching to Froot Loops. It’s exciting to eat Froot Loops!”

WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THAT TWEET IN DECEMBER 2012?

Thought for the day: If I were going to take a naked picture of myself, I would at least clean my room first.
The back story, she explains, is that she somehow ends up clicking on
“Gone Wild” posts when she goes on Reddit.
“It’s always girls taking naked pictures in the mirror, and their room behind them is a disaster. If I were a guy, I would not be turned on. I would be like, ‘Make your bed!’ ”

No comments:

Post a Comment