New music

27 Dec 2013

Child Of The Devil part 1

It was raining heavily outside but I wasn’t listening to the rain but the sound of my own heartbeat, I couldn’t stop crying, as I sat there on my bed staring at that thing wrapped in a shawl sleeping in front of me. God,why is this happening?what am I gonna do? I looked at that thing once more , then I knew,then I rose from my bed,sat down on my desk and I started writing the longest story of my life
It all began…………..

We have to go to school….that was the words that woke Valerie from sleep,she looked at her roommate and she closed her eyes again,stand up now,don’t you know we have test this morning. Valerie knew she had no choice but to stand up,she stretched and yawn,good morning bola,she said and she looked around,where’s Vanessa? She went out just now said bola,I think she went to get something don’t worry about her.just go and have your bath
Valerie stood up and went to take her bath,on her way back from the bathroom, she bumped into her cousin who was just coming in,where did you go this early morning?.Vanessa answered, babe I went to the ATM to get some cash….I’m broke and I wanna get to honey chicks this morning, honey chicks shouted Valerie ,on a Monday morning, are you out of your mind? Don’t you know we have test this morning
Babe please write the test for me,I will make it up to you,maybe I should get you and bola breakfast on my way home,please….Valerie couldn’t refuse her cousin and her best friend OK o,have heard but after this no more and please be careful. You know I’m always careful answered her cousin and with this words,she turned and went out again.Valerie knew that if Vanessa wasn’t her cousin she would have cut off their friendship a long time ago and more so both their mothers are twins. She went to her room ,dressed up and she and bola left for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment