New music

21 Oct 2014

Django' actress charged with lewd conduct for car sex

AP ACTRESS DETAINED A ENT USA CA
Last month, Django Unchained actress Daniele Watts claimed she was accosted by police near Studio City, Calif., after engaging in a public display of affection with her partner, Brian James Lucas. After refusing to show them ID, she was handcuffed and detained in a cop car. She was later released, and police launched an internal complaint investigation.

On Tuesday, TMZ and the Daily Newsreported that Watts has been charged with lewd conduct for allegedly having sex in her car outside CBS Studios.
Watts and Lucas have been charged with one count each and are due for arraignment Nov. 13
When the original incident happened, Watts posted on Facebook about her ordeal:
"Today I was handcuffed and detained by 2 police officers from the Studio City Police Department after refusing to agree that I had done something wrong by showing affection, fully clothed, in a public place," she wrote. "When the officer arrived, I was standing on the sidewalk by a tree. I was talking to my father on my cell phone. I knew that I had done nothing wrong, that I wasn't harming anyone, so I walked away."
"A few minutes later, I was still talking to my dad when 2 different police officers accosted me and forced me into handcuffs."
The LAPD released a statement on the incident: "The responding sergeant and police officers located two individuals that matched the description of the suspects, and they were briefly detained. Upon further investigation it was determined that no crime had been committed. Ms. Watts and her companion were subsequently released."

No comments:

Post a Comment