New music

7 Dec 2013

Can A Woman Look Like This 4 Days After Having a Child?


I saw this picture of a Norwegian footballer's wife, Caroline Berg Eriksen, said to be taken four days after she had her baby and my mouth dropped open. Caroline has a blog under the name 'Fotballfrue' or The Footballer's Wife which is connected to her instagram account where she posted the selfie, writing;

'I gave birth to the most beautiful baby girl yesterday, 10 minutes past 9 in the morning Her name is Nelia and she is perfect.'


Supposedly, this has made a lot of people angry and jealous. Jealous, I can understand, I wish I had that kind of abs, NOW, lol. But not sure about the outrage. The woman is a fitness blogger and must have kept crazy in shape while pregnant. And it seems she really was pregnant as seen in the pic below, unless it is all an elaborate hoax using protethics and an adopted baby.



Caroline posted a reply to Facebook about the criticisms, saying: 'I let out the picture because I'm proud of myself and my body for something as tough as a pregnancy / birth, and I think all mothers, regardless of the body shall be.'

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment