New music

25 Mar 2014

Obi Emelonye Spends Birthday With Mercy Johnson Okojie, Ramsey Noah, Mary Njoku


The Nollywood actor, was busy on the set of a new movie on the day of his birthday. He later shared some pictures from the set of the new film titled THY WILL BE DONE, on his Facebook page, writing
I missed my twin brother with whom I started this enthralling journey 47 years ago. I missed my beautiful wife and wonderful children who would be my companions until I get to the finishing line. I couldn't even go pay homage to my mother in commemoration. But I spent the day at work; with some of thebest people in the Nigerian film industry. Mercy Johnson Okojie, Ramsey Noah, Mary Njoku and my fantastic cast and crew bought me a cake and showered me with Martini from my partners (Martini/Barcadi). It was the next best thing to being with my family.




No comments:

Post a Comment